Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My trip to CT

I took my first holiday to CT in avery, very long time.

Lots has changed, with the City, how much more it has grown is incredible, with my family and friends,

Basically, I am going to add some photo's of my trip here, places I wne to, the people I saw.

Great trip, but quite expensive. Especially things like, mobile phines and mobile phone calls, food (which was a surprise), and commodities.

Anyway, here a re pics from my trip.

Later



Mauritius from the air



Aah, the beautiful and unique Table Mountain, a wonderful sight after so many years away.



My best friend Jacques and his "daughter", Kiara



Jacques and Gillian, two of the nicest people in the world. Gill also keeps him inline better than anyone I have ever met! ;)



The little blond chap next to the lady in blue (his mom) is James, his mom is Carla.
Carla and I have been friends for years. Her husband, Mike, was my friend before Carla was, I was there when they met. They decided to catch up and overtake and Ariane and I in one move. By getting married after us and sprouting a little one before us!



James and his dad, Mike. Him and I go way back...

No comments: